Welcome to the Elizabethtown Independent School System. Please follow the steps below to complete registration.
Please note: A child must be 5 years old by August 1, 2023 to enroll in Kindergarten. Children that are 6 years old by August 1, 2023 shall attend public school, unless he/she qualifies for an exemption as provided by law.
Step 1 - Make sure your address is within the Elizabethtown Independent School District boundaries
- List of Street Addresses -- this attachment lists all of the streets that are included in the EIS district
- Map - On this map,our district is denoted within the red line. Click on the + on the lower right of the map to enlarge it and view streets. When you click on a street within our district, a pop-up will display that you have selected a street within the EIS district.
- If in doubt, please call the EIS Board of Education at (270)765-6146 to verify that your address is in the EIS district.
- If you live outside of the EIS district, please complete the non-resident application and receive approval before registering. Non-Resident Application
Step 2 - Gather required documents
- This webpage has a listing of all of the required documents for registration - Enrollment Forms
- These documents can be uploaded in the next step or dropped off at the child's school
Step 3 - Complete the Online Registration
- Now, you will need 10 - 15 minutes to complete an online registration application.
- Before completing the registration, gather this information:
- Household Information - address and phone numbers
- Parent Information - cell phone, work phone, and email addresses
- Emergency Contact Information - address and phone numbers
- Student Information - demographic, health, and medication information
Elizabethtown Independent Schools is now using Infinite Campus Online Registration to complete registration for new students to the district.
Registration for New Families with New Students
Use the link below to register as a new family with new students in the Elizabethtown Independent School District.
Instructions for completing a new registration can be found here: Instructions for New Families
Click here to complete a new registration.
Registration for Existing Families with New Students
If you have a student currently attending Elizabethtown Independent Schools and need to add an additional student, please do this through the Parent Portal.
Instructions for completing the annual update can be found here: Instructions for Existing Families
For help with login information, please contact your child's school or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to log in to Campus Parent.