Skip To Main Content

Enrollment Forms

Enrollment Forms

The following forms are required for all students to attend Elizabethtown Independent Schools:

  • KY Immunization Certificate – All students are required to have on file in the school office an up-to-date KY Immunization Certificate. If enrolling from out-of-state, the out-of-state certificate can be taken to the Hardin County Health Department (580 Westport Rd, 270-765-6196) for transcription onto a KY certificate form. This can also be completed by your local Kentucky physician.


  • State Certified Birth Certificate – as proof of age and legal name, please submit to the school of enrollment your child's state certified birth certificate. The school will make a copy to keep on file.  Other documents as proof of age and legal name are also acceptable (such as a passport, legal documents, etc.).


  • Social Security Card (optional):  For students in grades 9 – 12, a copy of the student’s social security card is necessary for eligibility to receive KEES Scholarship funds. The SSN is kept private and secure.


For students that are entering Kentucky public school for the first time or entering Grade 6:

  • Preventative Health Care Exam - "702 KAR 1:160 requires each child first entering Kentucky public school or entering Grade 6 to present a Kentucky Preventative Health Care Examination Form. This exam may be completed up to one year prior to initial entry." First-time enrollees include, but are not limited to Preschool, Kindergarten, out-of-state transfer students, and private school transfer students.


For students that are 6 years old or younger:

  • Dental Screening for Initial Entry Students - Kentucky law, KRS 156.160(i), requires proof of a dental screening or examination by a dentist, dental hygienist, physician, registered nurse, advanced registered nurse practitioner, or physician assistant. This evidence shall be presented to the school no later than January 1 of the first year that a five (5) or six (6) year old is enrolled in public school.


  • Eye Exam for Initial Entry Students - KRS 156.160 (1) (g) requires proof of a vision examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist. This evidence shall be submitted to the school no later than January 1 of the first year that a three (3), four (4), five (5) or six (6) year old child is enrolled in public school, public preschool, or Head Start program.


The following forms are not required for enrollment but are required for students participating in sports.   For students interested in joining a sports team, an annual physical is required (this is in addition to the Preventative Health Care Exam above).  This form is turned directly into the coach before the first practice.