Welcome to the Elizabethtown Independent School District's Infinite Campus Parent Portal where you can access attendance, grades, and other information regarding your student.
For more information regarding the Campus Portal and Mobile App for Parents and Students and to view commonly asked questions and troubleshooting techniques, please click here. More info is also available at this link: Campus Parent Portal
Note: If this is your first time accessing the Parent Portal, you must obtain a User I. D. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and your student(s) name. You should receive a reply within 3 days.
If you already have an account and cannot remember your User Name or Password - on the Portal login screen, please click either 'Forgot your password?' or 'Forgot your User Name?' and follow the directions. If you continue to have difficulty accessing the Parent Portal, send an email to email@example.com
New Infinite Campus Apps for parents and students! Great news! Infinite Campus has created two new apps: Campus Student (for students) and Campus Parent (for parents). These apps provide real-time access to grades, assignments, attendance, schedules, announcements and more. Please delete the old app from your phone and other devices as it is no longer supported by IC.
Parents/Guardians - Please read the following:
I have read and understand the Elizabethtown Independent School District Acceptable Use Policy (Access to Electronic Media, 08.2323).
I am the parent/legal guardian of the student(s) whose account I am accessing. I agree to abide by the guidelines of this policy, to include:
- Users shall act in a responsible, legal and ethical manner.
- Users shall keep Parent Portal passwords confidential and shall not allow others, including children, to access their account. (Note - Users should not set any computer to automatically login to the Parent Portal.)
- Users shall not attempt to access data or any account owned by another user.
- Users shall not attempt to harm, destroy, or alter data.
- Users shall not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws. Anyone found in violation of these laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- Users who identify a security problem with the Parent Portal shall notify the District's Central Office immediately without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
Parents/Guardians who plan to access the district's parent portal must agree to the above terms.
DO NOT AGREE