The Panther Place program is an after-school program for students in the Elizabethtown Independent School District in grades 1 – 5. The program is funded through United Way and the school district. The program operates each school day, Monday through Thursday, from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Students are transported by bus from their school to the Valley View Education Center. Each afternoon, participants receive nutritious snacks, homework assistance, and also participate in a wide variety of fun enrichment activities.
If you would like more information about the Panther Place Program, please contact the Director, Kathy Francis at 270-769-4628.
Many thanks to United Way for their generous and continuing support for our program!
Meet Our 2018/2019 Staff
Special Activities and Events:
Boy Club with Taylor Evans
Fourth and Fifth Grade Boys - 2nd and 4th Mondays each month
P.U.R.E Girls Club with Kim Headspeth
Fourth and Fifth Grade Girls - 2nd and 4th Mondays each month
Healthy Living Club with Toni Williams from the Hardin County Cooperative Extension Agency
Fourth Graders - one Wednesday each month
Kentucky Fish and Wildlife - once a month for fourth and fifth graders
Allegro Senior Living Visits - monthly visits for third graders
2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR - Important Dates
- Panther Place Lights on Open House - October 25, 2018
- Panther Place Thanksgiving Family Night - November 15, 2018
- Panther Place Christmas Family Night - December 13, 2018
- Panther Place Parent Appreciation Family Night - March 14, 2019
- Panther Place Spring Fling Family Night - April 18, 2019
- Panther Place Last Day - May 14, 2019